SHAMPOO | Therapeutic | Eucalyptus and Tea Tree | PURE + GOOD
WHY WE LOVE THIS PRODUCT:
- Insect repellent
- Tea tree and eucalyptus oils have antifungal, antimicrobial, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties
- All-natural and pure plant-derived ingredients
- PH-balanced just for animals
- Free from chemicals, detergents, sulfates, phthalates, parabens, mineral oils, preservatives, and fragrances
- Recyclable packaging
- Exclusive to Crazy About The Dog and for the first time in the UK
ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
You and your pup will love this shampoo by Pure + Good for its healing and insect repelling properties! Due to the incredible attributes of eucalyptus and tea Tree oils, this shampoo will help restore your pets skin ailments, relax tense muscles and act as a significant parasite repellent (especially fleas). On top of that, it can comfort bug bites, stings, burns, abrasions, and sores.
Check out our other pure and natural products for your precious furry friend
ABOUT THE DESIGNERS:
Pure + Good was founded by Susie and Kelly, a mother-daughter team. When their Golden Retriever had 14 puppies they set themselves to search for a gentle and effective natural shampoo, and a year later in 2013 Pure + Good was born.
We love these ladies not only because they are producing wonderful and natural products for pets, but they also give so much back to this world. They support small businesses and charities and create products that don't harm the earth.
Made in Minnesota, United States