TICK REMOVER | ClipBox
WHY WE LOVE THIS:
Oh, how we hate those disgusting blood sucking creatures!
- Quick and safe way to remove a tick without touching or squeezing it
- Convenient and easy way to carry
- Hook locking system, inspired by a karabiner. Also hang on a key ring, a backpack or belt
- Instructions for use on the back of the ClipBox
- Pack of two Tick Twisters
- Large hook for removing engorged ticks and a small hook for removing very small ticks
- Suitable for any warm-blooded animal
- A must-have first aid tool during the tick season (late spring, early summer and autumn)
ABOUT THE DRIDUCT:
The original Tick Twister now comes in a new convenient storage case and in five beautiful colours. The new functional packaging design and lovely colours somehow make tick removal less revolting. Please take it with you on your next adventure - whether hiking, camping or walking your dog in the woods. Your dog will thank you for it.
ABOUT THE DESIGNER:
In 1995 practising vet Dr. Denis Heitz encountered a problem extracting ticks from his four-legged patients: none of the instruments available at the time were really satisfactory. So he made his own tool, the TICK TWISTER® hook, from a simple metal nail. Together with his wife Helen they went on to develop and create a company that supplies Tick Twisters the world over.
BTW: Check out our other natural products that help to repel insects
ABS plastic, alcohol resistant
Rose, Orange, Lime, Blue and Violet
Made in France