WATERLESS SHAMPOO | Flea and Tick Repellent
WHY WE LOVE THIS:
Pooch not keen on bathtime? No time for that soapy bath ritual? This clever product lets you and your furry friend cheat your way out of bathtime and be protected from those nasty creepy crawlies! Win win : )
This shampoo has been carefully blended and diluted for safe and effective use on all animals. Just massage into your pet's coat and wipe with a clean towel to remove any excess dirt. The list of its benefits is endless, and we're so impressed we've listed them all for you.
- Insect repellent
- High quality and pure plant-derived natural ingredients
- PH-balanced just for animals
- Free from chemicals, detergents, sulfates, phthalates, parabens, mineral oils, preservatives, and fragrances
- Recyclable packaging
- Exclusive to Crazy About The Dog and the first time in the UK
- Its natural scent is unappealing to insects
- Antiseptic and astringent properties help quickly heal and prevent skin irritations
- Inhibits bacterial and fungal infections
- Excellent insect and parasite repellant works by masking scents that attract insects
- Inhibits fungal growth
- Promotes filtering of toxins through blood and sweat
- Excellent mosquito and insect repellant
- Anti-inflammatory for muscles and joints
- Cures fungal infections and supports healthy skin
- Natural deterrent against mosquitoes and flying insects
- Promotes circulation, making it a great moisturiser and skin soother
- A powerful detoxifier, great at cleansing the skin and fur of impurities.
- Widely considered the best oil in natural pet therapies.
Check out our other pure and natural products for your precious furry friend
ABOUT THE DESIGNERS:
Pure + Good was founded by Susie and Kelly, a mother-daughter team. When their Golden Retriever had 14 puppies they set themselves to search for a gentle and effective natural shampoo, and a year later in 2013 Pure + Good was born.
We love these ladies not only because they are producing wonderful and natural products for pets, but they also give so much back to this world. They support small businesses and charities and create products that don't harm the earth.
Made in Minnesota, United States